Semi-preparative HPLC Pumps. The 321 and 332 dual-piston pumps for semi-preparative and preparative chromatography feature a variable volume, dynamic mixer for optimized gradient performance.
- Milligram-level sample mass throughput per injection: > 50 mg with a 20 mm ID column
- Easy linear transposition from analytical to preparative HPLC methods on a 4 to 20 mm ID column packed with high-efficiency stationary phases
- Solvent selection on each pump with optional four-solvent value (up to eight solvents)
- Keypad control: safety files (pressure limits, emergency signal and power failure); anomaly processing procedures with related outcomes; GLP functions: solvent consumption, diagnostic helps, maintenance logs, leak test, piston seal installation, mixing test and audit trail
- TRILUTION® Software provides control within a complete prep workstation; includes data processing and results reporting