See all reviews
Member since 2013
Read more »
"Good performance for targeted analysis, especially the IDA mode. Less appropriate for the identification of unknowns. We coupled it to a Shimadzu UFLC system. The hardware is very good, but the software communication with Analyst is not always established as it should."
|Karl S Schorno|
See all reviews
Member since 2009
University of Kansas
Read more »
"Very easy to use, instrument is dependable. Down time is minimal. Would recommend it for routine bioanalysis (pK and metabolites studies). After sales services are good. A costly but excellent instrument. A new instrument may be more sensitive than the 3200 but the 3200 serves us well."
The 3200 QTRAP® LC/MS/MS system provides excellent sensitivity, superior dynamic range, and reliability across a range of identification and quantitation applications. With features found in our industry-leading LC/MS/MS systems, the 3200 QTRAP system brings true Hybrid Triple Quadrupole/Linear Ion Trap capabilities within the reach of any lab.
Features of the 3200 QTRAP® LC/MS/MS system:
- Patented hybrid Triple Quadrupole/Linear Ion Trap technology takes you farther than conventional ion traps and enables you to screen, identify, and quantitate in a single analysis.
- Easily interchangeable ion sources are available so you can perform a wide range of applications.
- This compact, easy to use system is rugged enough for continuous operation so you increase your productivity.
Application notes and news
- Higher Confidence in Identification with QTRAP® LC/MS/MS Systems when Screening and Quantifying Pesticides ...
- Advanced Automated Library Searching for Compound Identification in Forensic Toxicology Samples
- The Quantitation and Identification of Artificial Sweeteners in Food and Drink by Liquid Chromatography Tan...
- MRM3 Quantitation for Highest Selectivity in Complex Matrices
- Toxicology Screening Workflows on QTRAP® Instruments
- On-line SPE-LC/MS/MS to Detect Organonitrogen and Triazine Pesticides at 10ng/L in Drinking Water
- AB SCIEX Displays Diagnostic LC/MS/MS Technology at AACC 2013
- AB SCIEX Enables Laboratories to Standardize on Single Software Platform for Accelerating Validation with N...
- AB SCIEX Announces In Vitro Diagnostic Devices CE Marked for Europe
- Workhorse Mass Spectrometer for Routine Quantitation and Screening
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!