30X Series HPLC Pumps
Together with Gilson manometric modules and dynamic mixers, the 305, 306 and 307 Pumps offer a cost-effective, space saving and robust solution for isocratic or gradients of analytical to preparative HPLC.
- Pumps heads are designed for quick and easy maintenance—piston seals, check valves and other parts can be replaced in a matter of minutes.
- 305/306 Pumps are designed for use in either isocratic or gradient HPLC, and offer a wide range of flow rates from 10 µL/min to 200 mL/min.
- Smooth flows are enhanced by a separate, external pulse dampener with the 305 and 306 models and a built-in pulse dampener in the 307.
- 305 and 307 models are fully programmable through a front panel keypad to provide system control capabilities; 306 model functions as a slave unit and is controlled by either a 305 Pump or by Gilson TRILUTION® LC Software.
- Can be configured for use in a sample prep GPC or GPC/SPE system.
- Dynamic Mixers ensure efficient, problem-free mobile phase mixing.