The 2998 Photodiode Array (PDA) Detector offers advanced optical detection for Waters analytical HPLC, preparative HPLC, or LC/MS system solutions. Providing unprecedented trace impurity detection and quantitation, the 2998 PDA Detector’s integrated software and optics innovations deliver high chromatographic and spectral sensitivity. Enhanced software control provides flexibility for simultaneous 2D and 3D operation with either Empower™ or MassLynx™ Software.
The Waters 2998 PDA Detector is designed for a range of laboratory applications, including trace impurity detection and quantification, compound identification and method development.
Features of the Waters 2998 Photodiode Array PDA Detector:
• Patented TaperSlit™ flow cell ensures high sensitivity while maintaining optimal spectral performance
• Maximum signal-to-noise performance of <10 µAU
• Simultaneous quantification of high- and low-level components within a single chromatographic separation for extended linear range
• Flexible sampling rates for normal and fast LC separations from 1 to 80 Hz
• Definitive compound identification & co-elution detection
• Superior linear range with constant optical bandpass
• Spectral exposure optimization to maximize the signal-to-noise across the entire wavelength range with a single Deuterium lamp
• Thermal wander management for maximum baseline stability
Application notes and news
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of β-carotene Using UPC2
- Fast Separation of Triacylglycerols in Oils Using UltraPerformance Convergence Chromatography (UPC2
- Rapid Separation of Vitamin K1 Isomers and Vitamin K2 in Dietary Supplements Using Ul...
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analyses of Water-Soluble Vitamins and Flavonoids in Pomegranate Aril Juice, S...
- Repeatability and Quantitation in a Method Using the Alliance HPLC System with the 2998 Photodiode Array De...
- Polymer Characterization Application Book
- Combining Mass and UV Spectral Data with Empower 3 Software to Streamline Peak Tracking and Coelution Detec...
- Compositional Analysis of Merck E7 Liquid Crystal Intermediates Using UltraPerformance Convergence Chromato...
- Enantiomeric and Diastereomeric Resolutions of Chiral Pesticides by ACQUITY UPC2 with UV Detecti...