The 25-OH Vitamin D (total) ELISA Kit is an Enzyme immunoassay for quantitative determination of total 25-OH Vitamin D (Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3) in human serum and heparin plasma. It is a solid phase enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), based on the principle of competitive binding. This kit is intended as an aid in the determination of Vitamin D sufficiency.
• requires only 25μL Serum/plasma sample
• internal kit controls included
• single-breakable wells
• only 105 min. incubation time
• No extraction step required! (active)
• Recognizes both isomers Vitamin D2 and D3
• CE Marked