See all reviews
Member since 2011
Read more »
"Very robust instrument that requires little maintenance and has low downtime. Easy to use and software is easy to learn. Variety of liquid handling tasks to fit any lab procedure."
Single-probe, "workhorse" liquid handler and autosampler delivers a robust performance for fast and accurate direct injection onto HPLC or LC/MS systems. Suitable for a wide variety of applications with the capability of piercing thick septa. Performs injection, fraction collection and re-injection of collected fractions on one platform.
• Versatile, large bed liquid handler and autosampler accommodates more than 330 racks to hold virtually any type of sample vessel
• Add injection capabilities with the 819 Injection Module; configure with two 819 Injection Modules for increased throughput or for analytical and preparative injections
• "Make-before-break" stator and large-bore rotor seal prevent pressure spikes from injection at high flows
• Numerous custom software and rack configurations to meet the demands of your applications
• New spring-loaded probe is ideal for low and sub-microliter liquid handling applications, allowing "touch-off" deposition without damaging the substrate or degrading the sample.