2100 Electrophoresis Bioanalyzer
The Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer is a microfluidics-based platform for sizing, quantification and quality control of DNA, RNA, proteins and cells on a single platform. Results are delivered within 30-40 minutes in automated, high quality digital data.
- Two systems are available: for flow cytometry and electrophoresis applications or for electrophoresis applications only - available at an exciting entry price.
- Ready-to-use assays and pre-packaged reagent kits
- Minimal sample consumption (1-4 uL) and lowest exposure to hazardous substances.
- Easy to use €“ load the chip, press "start,€œ the instrument does the rest
- Digital data for convenient analysis, archiving and storage
- Contamination-free switch of methods
- Compliance Services for regulated environments