See all reviews
Member since 2006
Read more »
"Very easy to use, efficent, accurate and very quick!"
Gilson's 15X Series of UV/VIS Detectors deliver versatile, rugged detection for your HPLC. The optical design lets you optimize the detection of your sample at any wavelength from 190 to 700 nm.
• GX Liquid Handling platforms for injection and collection
• Combine UV/VIS, DAD, ELSD, and MS with TRILUTION® LC's powerful conditional logic collection to provide targeted purification
• Best in class MS performance with large scan range (50 - 3000 amu) and industry leading scan speeds up to 10,000 amu/sec
• Rugged, easy maintenance source design allows for cleaning without breaking vacuum reducing instrument down time and increasing productivity
• Integrated syringe pump and calibration vials for compound infusion or tuning removes the need for third party devices
• integrated diverter valves allows for automatic switching between infusion or tune flow and the HPLC stream
• Quick-connect probe allows probes to be easily switched between applications and/or users without breaking vacuum
• Easily switch between APCI and ESI sources to accommodate reverse phase and normal phase applications