1290 Infinity Thermostatted Column Compartment
Precise column thermostatting with maximum application flexibility
The Agilent 1290 Infinity Thermostatted Column Compartment facilitates precise column thermostatting over a temperature range from 10 degrees below ambient up to 100 °C, providing infinite flexibility for optimizing the speed and selectivity of a separation.Ultra high pressure valves enable a wide range of solutions like dual or multi-column selection, sample preparation, or alternating column regeneration. The 1290 Infinity TCC is also the basis for multi-method solutions and can be used together with 1290 Infinity LC and 1260 Infinity LC systems as well as with existing 1200 Series LC and RRLC or even 1100 Series LC systems.
Application notes and news
- Quality Analysis of Extra Virgin Olive Oils – Part 7: Nutritive Benefits – Determination of Phenolic Compou...
- Analysis of Monoclonal Antibody Digests with the Agilent 1290 Inﬁnity 2D-LC Solution Part 2: HILIC × RPLC-MS
- A Generic UHPLC/UV/MS Method for Cleaning Veriﬁcation of Highly Potent Drugs
- Rapid Pesticide Screening and Identification Using the High Resolution All Ions MS/MS Technique
- Heart-cut 2D-LC/MS Approach for Pharmaceutical Impurity Identification using an Agilent 6540 Q-TOF LC/MS Sy...
- Comparison of Direct Injection and Online SPE for Quantiﬁcation by LC/MS of Trace-Level Herbicides in Water
- Detection of Trace-Level Herbicides in Drinking, Surface and Ground Water Using the Agilent 1200 Infinity S...
- Detection of Trace Level Pharmaceuticals in Drinking Water by Online SPE Enrichment with the Agilent 1200 I...
- Optimizing Protein Separations with Cation Exchange Chromatography using Agilent Buffer Advisor