- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Infinitely more powerful, sensitive and flexible for LC & LC/MS
The Agilent 1290 Infinity LC is designed to provide highest speed, resolution and ultra-sensitivity. A new power range allows you to deploy any particle type, any column dimensions, or any mobile and stationary phases. Innovative technology components offer the next level of performance for UHPLC, RRLC and HPLC applications. With the revolutionary ISET technology the 1290 Infinity is the worlds first truly universal LC system as it can execute other HPLC and UHPLC methods and deliver the same chromatographic results without any change of the instrument or the original method. In short, it gives you infinite capabilities to solve all your analytical challenges in LC and LC/MS.
Application notes and news
- Sensitive LC/MS Quantitation of Trace Organic Contaminants in Water with Online SPE Enrichment
- Carbonyl-DNPH Derivatives in Indoor and In-car Air by UHPLC and Triple Quadrupole LC/MS
- Determination of PFOS and PFOA in Food Matrix of Animal Origin Using UHPLC Hyphenated Triple Quadrupole Tan...
- Quick, Easy and Reliable Detection of Histamine in Food Using the Agilent 6490 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS with...
- Application of a Triggered MRM Database and Library for the Quantification and Identification of Pesticides...
- Syringe Filter Filtration Efficiency and Impact on LC Column Life
- High-Throughput SISCAPA-based Peptide Quantitation Using an Agilent RapidFire High-Throughput Mass Spectrom...
- Rapid and Sensitive Detection of Ergot Alkaloids in Wheat Using the Agilent 6460 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS wi...
- Rapid Sensitive and Cost-Effective Detection of B Vitamins in Foods by UHPLC/MS/MS
- Identification and Quantitation of Pesticides in Chamomile and Ginger Extracts
- Reverse-Phase Optimization for Ultra Fast Profiling of Intact and Reduced Monoclonal Antibodies using Agile...
- Agilent Technologies and Applied Proteomics Collaborate to Maximize Capabilities of Highly Multiplexed Prot...
- Agilent Technologies Announces New Version of Intelligent System Emulation Technology
- Intelligent System Emulation for LC Methods
- Meet the Experts and Product Specialists at Pittcon 2012
- Agilent Technologies Expands Ultra-High-Performance Liquid Chromatography Portfolio with New High-Throughpu...
- See Agilent Technologies at this year’s HPLC 2009
- Agilent Technologies Introduces Most Powerful, Most Sensitive, Most Flexible Liquid Chromatography System A...
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Laboratory Manager / Supervisor
Pharmaceuticals / Biopharmaceuticals
Read more »
"It is one of the highest quality pieces of equipment I have utilized in LC chromatographic analysis. This LC system is a rugged, reproducible, robust system and capable of producing high quality data. As an analytical chemist it is a refreshing experience to work with such sophisticated equipment."
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"The instrument is robust and rarely breaks down. It is efficient and allows a lot of samples to be analyzed in a short time. The instrument is easy for method transfer, the method can be easily transferred from other instruments (i.e. low pressure HPLC to UHPLC)."