1290 Infinity Diode Array Detector
Worlds most sensitive and fastest diode-array detector
The 1290 Infinity Diode Array Detector (DAD) features a completely new optical design based on the Agilent Max-Light cartridge cell with optofluidic waveguides. With typical detector noise levels of < ± 0.6 µAU/cm the revolutionary 6 cm flow cell gives up to 10 times higher sensitivity than the 1200 Series DAD and VWD. Any compromising refractive index and thermal effects are almost completely eliminated, resulting in significantly less baseline drift for more reliable and precise peak integration. For ultra high productivity the 1290 Infinity DAD offers multiple wavelength and full spectral detection at sampling rates up to 160 Hz.
Application notes and news
- Method Development for Enantiomers Using the Agilent 1200 Infinity Series Method Development Solution
- Achiral-Chiral Heart-Cutting 2D-LC Analysis of Chiral Pharmaceutical Substances
- Agilent 1200 Infinity Series HDR‐DAD Impurity Analyzer System for the Quantification of Trace Level of Geno...
- Quality Analysis of Extra Virgin Olive Oils – Part 7: Nutritive Benefits – Determination of Phenolic Compou...
- Analysis of Monoclonal Antibody Digests with the Agilent 1290 Inﬁnity 2D-LC Solution Part 2: HILIC × RPLC-MS
- A Generic UHPLC/UV/MS Method for Cleaning Veriﬁcation of Highly Potent Drugs
- HPLC Analysis with Fluorescence Detection of Chlorophyll Degradation Products Pheophytins and Pyropheophyti...
- Heart-cut 2D-LC/MS Approach for Pharmaceutical Impurity Identification using an Agilent 6540 Q-TOF LC/MS Sy...
- Carbonyl-DNPH Derivatives in Indoor and In-car Air by UHPLC and Triple Quadrupole LC/MS
- Diode Array Detector for LC Introduced