1290 Infinity Binary Pump
Widest Power Range for Infinitely Better Performance and Flexibility The 1290 Infinity Binary Pump delivers the industrys widest analytical power range for ultimate chromatographic performance and flexibility. Lowest delay volumes allow you to run ultra fast gradients for narrow-bore applications. Active damping combines innovative pump engineering with tuning algorithms embedded in the firmwa...read more
1 scientist has reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Brigham Young University
Read more »
"The Agilent 1290 LC is an awesome piece of equipment. The best thing is the user friendly chem station interface. You might have to call the customer service to find out few tricks to quickly extract and plot your data but once you get it , it's really wonderful. The auto sampler has made my life easy to do a lot of stability tests without being there to baby sit the instrument. It enhances your capabilities as a chromatographer."
Widest Power Range for Infinitely Better Performance and Flexibility
The 1290 Infinity Binary Pump delivers the industrys widest analytical power range for ultimate chromatographic performance and flexibility. Lowest delay volumes allow you to run ultra fast gradients for narrow-bore applications. Active damping combines innovative pump engineering with tuning algorithms embedded in the firmware for significantly reduced ripples and associated UV noise. Background noise is reduced further by the Agilent Jet Weaver mixer, which is based on multi-layer technology. New ceramic piston material with superior thermal behavior provides robust and reliable performance even at ultra high pressures. An integrated high efficiency degasser and automatic purge valve offer convenient system operation.
Application notes and news
- Reduction of Matrix Effects with the Agilent 1200 Infinity Series Online SPE Solution
- Application of QuEChERS Technique with UHPLC-Q-TOF Tandem Mass Spectrometry for High-Throughput S...
- A High Sensitivity Method for the Quantification of Fluvastatin in Plasma Using an Agilent 1290 I...
- Comprehensive 2D-LC Analysis of Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Cell Clone Selection Using the Agilent Bio-Monolith Protein A Column and LC/MS
- Cell Culture Optimization Using an Agilent Bio-Monolith Protein A Column and LC/MS
- Determination of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 in Serum by HRAM LC/MS for Clinical Research
- Determination of Urinary Ethyl Glucuronide and Ethyl Sulfate by LC/MS/MS for Clinical Research
- Transfer the EP/USP Method for Atorvastatin from a Traditional-5 μm Column to an Agilent Poroshel...
- Automated QbD-Based Method Development and Validation of Oxidative Degraded Atorvastatin
- Determination of Eight Estrogens in Milk by UHPLC and the Agilent 6495 Triple Quadrupole Mass Spe...
- Achiral-Chiral Heart-Cutting 2D-LC Analysis of Chiral Pharmaceutical Substances
- Agilent 1200 Infinity Series HDR‐DAD Impurity Analyzer System for the Quantification of Trace Lev...
- Quality Analysis of Extra Virgin Olive Oils – Part 7: Nutritive Benefits – Determination of Pheno...
- Analysis of Monoclonal Antibody Digests with the Agilent 1290 Inﬁnity 2D-LC Solution Part 2: HILI...
- Screening and Identification of Potential Genotoxic Degradation Impurities using Q-TOF LC/MS with...
- A Generic UHPLC/UV/MS Method for Cleaning Veriﬁcation of Highly Potent Drugs
- HPLC Analysis with Fluorescence Detection of Chlorophyll Degradation Products Pheophytins and Pyr...
- Rapid Pesticide Screening and Identification Using the High Resolution All Ions MS/MS Technique
- Determination of Plasma Methanephrines and 3-Methoxytyramine by LC-MS/MS for Clinical Research
- Carbonyl-DNPH Derivatives in Indoor and In-car Air by UHPLC and Triple Quadrupole LC/MS