1260 Infinity Quaternary Pump
A versatile pump now with extended power range
The Agilent 1260 Infinity Quaternary Pump now comes with an extended pressure range of up to 600 bar. This allows the usage of smaller particle size columns and results in higher resolution or faster separations. The design ensures virtually pulse-free and stable solvent flow, with dual floating pistons in series, precisely servo-controlled. The variable stroke volume allows pulse-free solvent delivery and efficient mixing. The Agilent 1260 Infinity Quaternary Pump provides highest flexibility in automated solvent blending and is recommended for a wide range of research and routine applications as well as for method development.
Application notes and news
- Reducing Cycle Time for Quantiﬁcation of Human IgG Using the Agilent Bio-Monolith Protein A HPLC Column
- Sensitive and Reproducible Glycan Analysis of Human Immunoglobulin G
- Sensitive Fluorescence Analysis of Aflatoxins Using Post-Column UV Derivatization on the Agilent 1260 Infin...
- Comparison of Direct Injection and Online SPE for Quantiﬁcation by LC/MS of Trace-Level Herbicides in Water
- Detection of Trace Level Pharmaceuticals in Drinking Water by Online SPE Enrichment with the Agilent 1200 I...
- Quantiﬁcation of Trace-level Herbicides in Drinking Water by Online Enrichment with the Agilent 1200 Inﬁnit...
- Analysis of Antioxidants in Vegetable Oils Using the Agilent 1260 Infinity Hybrid SFC/UHPLC System with MS ...
- Quality Analysis of Virgin Olive Oils - Part 3
- Optimizing Protein Separations with Cation Exchange Chromatography using Agilent Buffer Advisor