1260 Infinity Quaternary LC System
Discover the Power!
Based on the most often sold quaternary HPLC system new levels of performance are brought to you. A pressure range of up to 600 bar with a flow rate up to 5 mL/min allows the use of almost any column conventional, sub-2 µm-particle or superficially porous columns. A UV, fluorescence or ELSD detector provides the data rate required for high resolution separations or fast analyses to give you highest confidence in your analytical results. And most important, with full backwards compatibility for your established methods. Achieve better detection performance, higher resolutions, faster separations than ever before on a quaternary LC system at an HPLC price.
Application notes and news
- Sensitive Fluorescence Analysis of Aflatoxins Using Post-Column UV Derivatization on the Agilent 1260 Infin...
- HPLC Analysis with Fluorescence Detection of Chlorophyll Degradation Products Pheophytins and Pyropheophyti...
- Analysis of Antioxidants in Vegetable Oils Using the Agilent 1260 Infinity Hybrid SFC/UHPLC System with MS ...
- Quality Analysis of Virgin Olive Oils - Part 3
- Determination of Iopromide in Environmental Waters by Ion Chromatography-ICP-MS
- Identification and Quantitation of Pesticides in Chamomile and Ginger Extracts
- Optimizing Protein Separations with Cation Exchange Chromatography using Agilent Buffer Advisor
- Separation of Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Using Agilent Bio SEC-3