- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
More productivity with higher speed, resolution and ultra-sensitivity
Based on the successful 1200 Series Rapid Resolution LC system the new 1260 Infinity Binary LC system delivers faster results with significantly higher data quality. Discover the power of a dramatic increased sensitivity in DAD-based analyses! Discover the power of flat baselines. Discover the power of a pressure of 600 bar! And most important with full backwards compatibility for your established HPLC and RRLC methods. These major performance improvements are now available at a reduced, HPLC-level price.
Application notes and news
- Analysis of Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) and a Mono and Di-PEGylated Therapeutic Protein Using HPLC and Q-TOF ...
- Agilent 1290 Infinity Binary LC with ISET – Emulation of the Waters Alliance 2695 LC System Analyzing Endoc...
- Trace Analysis of Chlorinated Herbicides in Water with Online Enrichment
- Ultrafast Analysis of Metabolic Stability Assays Using Agilent RapidFire High-resolution MS
- Quantification of Artificial Sweeteners in Diet Colas using an Agilent 1260 Infinity Binary LC System with ...
- Analysis of Bisphenol A Leaching from Baby Feeding Bottles
- Quantification of Stevioside and Rebaudioside A in Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni Leaves
- Reduced Ion Suppression and Improved LC/MS Sensitivity with Agilent Bond Elut Plexa
- Scalability of Agilent Columns across HPLC and UHPLC Instruments
- Agilent Science and Technology Symposium, Combining Online and Road-Show Access to Experts, Technology, and...
|William Aumiller Jr|
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Pennsylvania State University
Read more »
"This HPLC system is fairly easy to use. The salespeople and customer support were always helpful in answering our questions. I would recommend this brand of HPLC to anyone who is looking to buy. I would have liked to know ahead of time all that was required for maintenance and troubleshooting because sometimes that can be difficult to fix."