- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Easy-to-use SFC system for chiral and a-chiral separations
Super critical fluid chromatography (SFC) is a seamless extension of conventional HPLC, offering an orthogonal and attractive separation technology for superior resolution of chiral as well as a-chiral compounds. SFC has many advantages over conventional HPLC such as unique selectivity, significantly reduced consumption of organic solvent and ultrafast separation at moderate operating pressures. The 1260 Infinity Analytical SFC system provides you with a breakthrough, tenfold increase in sensitivity compared to existing SFC solutions. The system comprises a modified 1260 Infinity Binary LC coupled to an Aurora SFC Fusion A5 module for conversion of gaseous CO2 to the supercritical state. SFC has never been more robust, more sensitive and more simple to use.
Application notes and news
- Analysis of Antioxidants in Vegetable Oils Using the Agilent 1260 Infinity Hybrid SFC/UHPLC System with MS ...
- Transfer of USP Cholecalciferol Normal-phase HPLC Method to SFC Using the Agilent 1260 Infinity Hybrid SFC/...
- Analysis of Triglycerides in Vegetable Oils Using the Agilent 1260 Infinity Analytical SFC System with Evap...
- Optimizing Protein Separations with Cation Exchange Chromatography using Agilent Buffer Advisor
- Quantification of Stevioside and Rebaudioside A in Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni Leaves
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Read more »
"Relatively low cost product that is easy to operate. The only downside to this product is the software issues that have arisen after less than a year of use. The after sales service on this instrument is excellent though and they have helped correct many issues with the software. This product has a low cost of operation making it very useful in college chemistry laboratories. Overall a good product that is easy to operate and to teach others how to operate."