VOYAGER 12-Channel Adjustable Tip Spacing Pipette
Looking for a cost effective alternative to expensive automated sample handling?
The VOYAGER adjustable spacing pipettes provide efficient multichannel sample transfers using 4, 6, 8 or 12 samples at a time for fractions of the cost of automated sample handlers.
By allowing a user to change the pipettes tip spacing on the fly, the 6-channel VOYAGER enables scientists to transfer up to six samples at a time between labware of different sizes and configurations. The 6-channel VOYAGER is ideal for transferring between 24 well plates, 48 well plates and tube racks.
The simple push of a button on the patented Touch Wheel interface opens or closes the tips to a spacing defined by the user. The result is a level of flexibility currently delivered by single channel pipettes but with a vast improvement in efficiency and productivity. VOYAGER is the first and only handheld pipette that allows the transfer of samples between two different labware formats with one-handed operation.
VOYAGER 12-Channel Adjustable Tip Spacing Pipette Features & Benefits:
- Multichannel Adjustable Tip Spacing - Expand anywhere from 4.5mm to 32.5mm to accommodate a wide variety of micro plates, tube racks and gel boxes.
- Motorized Tip Movements - Offers high resolution tip spacing movements for optimal targeting; eliminates transcription errors when performing sample transfers. The motorized tip movement also allows for one hand operation.
- GripTip Pipette Tips - Tips that don’t fall off help eliminate precious reagent or sample waste. Tips that seal effortlessly to optimize accuracy and precision every time.
- Intuitive User Interface - Electronic pipettes have a common user interface making it easy enough to switch between both systems without a second thought.
- Convenient Pipette and Program Management - Pipettes can be connected to a computer via USB port. For laboratories with many users or power users with many pipetting protocols, all custom programs can be stored and backed up in a library on the computer.
Some VOYAGER Applications include:
- Sample reformatting (96 to 384 or test tubes to microwell plates)
- PCR Reaction Setup
- ELISA sample transfers
- Taqman Assay Setup
Application notes and news
- Rapid Sample Transfer Between Differing Labware Formats
- Recommended Pipetting Techniques: for Optimizing Performance
- Sample Handling Made Easy with the Multichannel Electronic Tip Spacing Pipette!
- INTEGRA to Showcase Liquid Handling Systems and Consumables at SLAS2013
- Extended Length Pipette Tips Improve Labware Access
- Launch of the New VACUSIP Bench Top Aspiration Waste Removal System
- Free T-Shirt for Pipette Users at Neuroscience 2010
- Productive Multichannel Pipetting from INTEGRA Biosciences AG
- Viaflo to Launch Two New Products at ASCB 2009
- GripTips® Pipet Tips for use with Viaflo’s Vision® and VOYAGER® Electronic Pipettors
- Viaflo’s Vision® and Voyager® Electronic Pipettors Provide Practical Solutions for Every Laboratory
- Liquid Handling Products to be Showcased at AACR 2009...
- Voyager™ The Most Productive Hand-held Pipettor Ever