Looking for a cost effective alternative to expensive automated sample handling?
The VOYAGER adjustable spacing pipettes provide efficient multichannel sample transfers using 4, 6, 8 or 12 samples at a time for fractions of the cost of automated sample handlers.
Some VOYAGER Applications include:
• Sample reformatting (96 to 384 or test tubes to microwell plates)
• PCR Reaction Setup
• ELISA sample transfers
• Taqman Assay Setup
VOYAGER pipettes are available as 4-, 6-, 8-, and 12-channel models. VOYAGER 12-channel pipettes serve as an efficient tool for transfering fluids between differing labware vessels with center-to-center distances of 4.5 mm to 14 mm. Now 8 transfers can be done at once and Voyager makes it easy requiring only one hand to do all the work.
The range includes the following models with the stated volume capacity:
• 12-Channel VOYAGER Pipette, 0.50-12.5 uL
• 12-Channel VOYAGER Pipette, 5.0-125 uL
Application notes and news
- Rapid Sample Transfer Between Differing Labware Formats
- Recommended Pipetting Techniques: for Optimizing Performance
- Sample Handling Made Easy with the Multichannel Electronic Tip Spacing Pipette!
- INTEGRA to Showcase Liquid Handling Systems and Consumables at SLAS2013
- Extended Length Pipette Tips Improve Labware Access
- Launch of the New VACUSIP Bench Top Aspiration Waste Removal System
- Free T-Shirt for Pipette Users at Neuroscience 2010
- Productive Multichannel Pipetting from INTEGRA Biosciences AG
- Viaflo to Launch Two New Products at ASCB 2009
- GripTips® Pipet Tips for use with Viaflo’s Vision® and VOYAGER® Electronic Pipettors
- Viaflo’s Vision® and Voyager® Electronic Pipettors Provide Practical Solutions for Every Laboratory
- Liquid Handling Products to be Showcased at AACR 2009...
- Voyager™ The Most Productive Hand-held Pipettor Ever