µ-Slide for stable gradients, 3 chambers on one slide for chemotaxis and migration assays
• long term chemotaxis experiments with adherent cells
• ready to use system, no assembling
• linear gradients, stable for over 48 hours
• 3 chambers on one slide for parallel working
• adapters for different pipettes
• made for high-end video microscopy
two large reservoirs of 40µl are connected by a narrow observation area
the cells in the observation area become super-imposed by a linear and time-stable gradient
chemotaxis chambers on slide
volume per chamber
total height with plugs
bottom matches coverslip
Receive your quote directly from AutoMate Scientific Inc..
SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Reviewer(what's this)Membership Status
Member since: 2010
Organization: H LEE MOFFITT CANCER CENTER