The winning product will be recognized as having significantly contributed towards laboratory efforts in 2013.
Nominees for Drug Discovery Product of the Year 2013:
• Waters ACQUITY UPLC® System
• BMG LABTECH CLARIOstar® High Performance Microplate Reader
• BioTek Instruments Cytation3 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
• Schrödinger Glide - A Complete Solution for Ligand-Receptor Docking
• Molecular Devices® ImageXpress® Micro XL Widefield High Content Screening System
• IntelliCyt iQue™ Screener
• Phenomenex AXIA™ Prepacked Preparative HPLC Columns
• Thermo Fisher Scientific UltiMate 3000 Binary Rapid Separation LC System
Voting closes on 18th August 2013. The winner will be announced at ELRIG 2013, Manchester UK. For more information about the Scientists’ Choice Awards visit www.scientistschoiceawards.com.
About The Scientists’ Choice Awards
SelectScience, the web’s most comprehensive buyers’ guide for laboratory scientist’s, began the Scientists’ Choice Awards in 2007 to enable scientists to voice their opinions on the best laboratory products. Once a year, SelectScience invites members to nominate their favorite products of the year in each category.