"OnSet" is the customer magazine of NETZSCH-Gerätebau which appears twice a year with articles on new instruments and new applications around Thermal Analysis. In this edition you can learn more about the following topics:
• Two Times New: DMA 242 E Artemis and DEA 288 Epsilon
• Thermogravimetric Detection of Powdered Activated Carbon in Wastewater Treatment Plant Discharge
• Super-Res® – What Dictates the Separation of Overlapping Thermogravimetric Effects?
• PRECISE PRACTICE: Investigations of the Influence of Crucible Geometry on the Combustion of Different Carbon Black Samples
• Conferment of the NETZSCH GEFTA Award 2012 on Prof. Dr. Peer Schmidt