LaboGene to Exhibit ScanCell-Caron CO₂Incubators & Environmental Chambers for the First Time at BIOTECHNICA 2010
29 Sep 2010Visit LaboGene's appointed distributor, LMS Consult Gmbh.& Co.KG to learn more about the range of clean air and sample preparation products available, including ScanCell-Caron CO2 incubators and environmental chambers, ScanSpeed benchtop centrifuges, ScanCool ultra freezers and ScanVac freeze dryers.
Complete Range includes:
• ScanLaf Clean Air & Class 2 Microbiological Safet Cabinets and bespoke enclosures
• ScanVac Freeze Dryers & Centrifugal Evaporators
• ScanCool Ultra Freezers & Cryobaths/Circulators
• ScanSpeed Bench Top Centrifuges
• ScanCell-Caron CO₂ Incubators & Environmental Chambers
The ScanCell-Caron programme includes:-
• Environmental Test Chambers for temperature and relative humidity exposure testing as per ICH Guidelines Q1A
• Photostability Chambers that are designed to perform in accordance with ICH Q1B Guidelines, Option 2.
• Refrigerated and Diurnal Incubators designed for the more demanding applications than can be expected of typical “economy” models.
• Bench-top Laboratory CO2 Incubators, that are stackable, for small scale cell culture research and microbiological protocols.
• Reach-In CO2 Incubators for small to large scale , high volume cell culture.
• Insect Growth Chambers that provide a unique high volume solution for a wide range of entomological applications and studies.
• Forensic-Finger Print Development Chamber to accelerate the DFO and Ninhydrin development process.
• Baths/Circulators for precise temperature control of laboratory devices.
Earth-Friendly “Green” technologies are incorporated in these equipments as standard features and include:-
• gRod™ Refrigeration on demand control system
• gVapor™ A Steam-Free humidity system
• gLux™ Energy efficient, high-output lighting system
For more information visit booth F08, hall 9.
Company websiteLaboGene A/S