Learn how revolutionary new fluid handling and consumable developments for the Labcyte Echo® 500 series of liquid handlers enables users to transfer many different fluid types from a single instrument with no tips and no cross-contamination. Labcyte will also be presenting a range of tutorials, including "Increasing HTS Productivity with Automated Assay Plate Creation".
Labcyte Introduces Powerful New Fluid Capabilities for Echo® Liquid Handlers at SBS 2010
Revolutionary new fluid handling and consumables developments for the Labcyte Echo® 500 series liquid handlers now enable users to transfer many different fluid types from a single instrument. With these new capabilities we’ve solved some of your greatest liquid handling challenges. In addition, our new 1536LDV low-dead-volume source plate enables higher throughput to accelerate drug discovery, cell biology, genomics and proteomics research. This newly expanded Echo liquid handling platform enables assay miniaturization with better results, greater throughput and reduced costs for all your liquid handling applications.
Join the tutorials to learn more about these exciting new developments:
Increasing HTS Productivity with Automated Assay Plate Creation
Wednesday, April 14, 8:00-8:45 AM (Continental breakfast will be served)
Room 131AB, Street Level
Beyond DMSO – New Frontiers in Acoustic Droplet Ejection for Nanoliter Transfer of Multiple Fluid Types
Thursday, April 15, 8:00-8:45 AM (Continental breakfast will be served)
Room 129A, Street Level
• Acoustic Droplet Ejection Enables Efficient and Reproducible Transfer of siRNA for Library Based Screening (B2101, Wednesday, 12:00-2:30 PM)
• 1536-Well Miniaturized PCR Enabled by Acoustic Droplet Ejection (C300, Thursday, 12:00-1:30 PM)
• Gradient, contact-free, volume transfers minimize compound loss in dose-response experiments (C314, Thursday, 12:00-1:30 PM)
• High-Precision Acoustic Transfer of Buffered Solutions Containing Surfactant and Protein for Miniaturized Biological Assays (C317, Thursday, 12:00-1:30 PM)
• Precise and Accurate Transfer of Kinase Enzymes Using Acoustic Droplet Ejection (C330, Thursday, 12:00-1:30 PM)
Visit Booth #718 to learn more.
Company websiteLabcyte Inc.