- FEI Highlights New 3D Analysis Software for Life Sciences and Materials Science
Product News: FEI Highlights New 3D Analysis Software for Life Sciences and Materials ScienceFEI Visualization Sciences Group is pleased to be a part of the Microscience Microscopy Congress 2014. Visit FEI at booth 701 to learn about significant advancements in both Life Sciences and Materials Science, including the latest version of AVIZO & AMIRA 3D analysis software.
• 3D model reconstruction
• Advanced measurement and quantification
• Porous and multiphase media analysis
• Materials properties simulation (direct from 3D images)
• 3D image-based meshing for CFD and FEA
• Simulation pre- and post-processing tools Amira highlights
• Flexible data import
• Multimodality analysis
• Advanced image processing
• Powerful image segmentation tools
• Multi-component analysis
• Cell tracking
• Neuron tracing
• Molecular visualization and analysis
• Electron density map and molecular structure alignment
To schedule a meeting and/or a demo, please contact Joseph Baptista at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEI will also be presenting the Scios™ DualBeam™ ultra-high-resolution analytical system, designed to deliver outstanding 2D and 3D performance for a broad range of samples, including magnetic material, and the CorrSight™ correlative lights and electron microscope.
To schedule a demonstration, contact email@example.com.