- Eppendorf Young Investigator Award 2014: Call for Entries
Product News: Eppendorf Young Investigator Award 2014: Call for EntriesUntil 15 January 2014, young researchers working in Europe who are not older than 35 years are invited to apply for the Eppendorf Award for Young European Investigators. This highly prestigious prize was first established in 1995. It acknowledges outstanding contributions to biomedical research in Europe based on methods of molecular biology, including novel analytical concepts.
The winner is selected by an independent expert committee chaired by Reinhard Jahn (Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, Göttingen, Germany).
The award winner 2014 will receive
• a prize money of 15,000 Euro
• an invitation to the prize ceremony at the EMBL Advanced Training Centre in Heidelberg, Germany, on 22 May 2014
• an invitation to visit Eppendorf AG in Hamburg, Germany
• coverage of his/her work by Nature in print and online
Full details on the Eppendorf Award, the selection criteria and past award winners can be found at www.eppendorf.com/award. Potential prize winners will find all relevant information for a successful application.
Only online applications are accepted. The official online registration portal will accept applications as of 1st October 2013 at www.eppendorf.com/award/application.
The Eppendorf Award for Young European Investigators is presented in partnership with Nature.