- Edinburgh Instruments to Launch High-Performance FS5 Fluorescence Spectrometer in North America
Product News: Edinburgh Instruments to Launch High-Performance FS5 Fluorescence Spectrometer in North AmericaInstruments is pleased to announce the US launch of a new, low-cost, high performance fluorescence spectrometer at BioS 2014 and Photonics West 2014, 1-6 February 2014. Edinburgh instruments will demonstrate the operational capabilities of the analytical instrument live at the shows.
A fully integrated steady state spectrometer with single photon sensitivity, the FS5 is designed for the research and analytical market. It has a number of features that are unique in its class of fluorescence spectrometers, including:
• Single photon sensitivity
• High data acquisition speed and High Dynamic Range
• Comprehensive yet easy to operate software
• Unmatched range of plug and play sample cassette options.
The FS5 is an extension of Edinburgh Instruments’ portfolio of state-of-the-art spectrometer products. The instrument has been designed with the background of more than 35 years of experience in the field of fluorescence spectroscopy, and is manufactured at the company’s base in the UK.
To find out more visit Edinburgh Instruments at BioS 2014 (booth 8204) and Photonics West (booth 1023).