Efficient Transfection of 2 to 6 ml of Cell Suspension
03 Jul 2012The New AgilePulse® MAX System is the latest addition to the BTX electroporation product line, offering an advanced solution for large volume transfections by utilizing patented Pulse Agile™ technology.
This revolutionary technology delivers multiple, low to high voltage pulses with variable pulse lengths to promote greater cell membrane poration; resulting in maximum transfection efficiency with minimal damage to the cells or tissues.
This technology was used to successfully transfect dendritic cells with mRNA, as published in the Journal of Translational Medicine by Markovic et. al. “The primary clinical goal of this phase 1 study was to evaluate the feasibility, safety and toxicity of an autologous MDC vaccine, electrotransfected with in vitro amplified autologous tumor-derived genomic mRNA.”
The AgilePulse MAX simplifies optimization by offering direct scale up from cuvettes to chambers, ideal for gene or drug delivery, cancer immunotherapy and protein therapeutics applications.
• Patented Pulse Agile™ Technology
• Load Meter for Sample Monitoring
• 6 ml Large Volume Sterile Chambers
• Easy optimization with direct scale-up from micro - milliliter volumes
• Specially formulated Cytoporation Media for consistent and reproducible results
• Efficient transfection with maximum cell viabilities
Company websiteBTX Harvard Apparatus