- Agilent Technologies Offers Dissolution Sampling Solution for Enhanced Laboratory Workflow
Product News: Agilent Technologies Offers Dissolution Sampling Solution for Enhanced Laboratory WorkflowAgilent Technologies Inc. introduce the 850-DS Dissolution Sampling Station for centralizing laboratory workflow of sample transfer, filtration and collection. By managing unattended dissolution sampling and automated sample archiving for future HPLC or UV analysis, the 850-DS frees up analysts' time while eliminating errors associated with manual sampling.
Building on the reliability of the industry-leading Agilent 8000 autosampler, the 850-DS provides even more capabilities for pharmaceutical QA/QC customers. The 850-DS offers:
- Sampling from the dissolution apparatus (1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7) in a precise, repeatable manner, reducing variability and improving throughput efficiency.
- Variable pump speeds with shorter timepoint intervals and handling of different media types, including surfactants.
- Built-in rotating piston syringe pump and filtration options from its integrated, compact design that saves valuable bench space.
- Sampling directly into Agilent HPLC sample trays that can be placed directly into the HPLC autosampler, eliminating manual vial transfer.
"The 850-DS is intuitive to use and greatly simplifies dissolution testing," said Agilent's Allan Little, director of Marketing for Dissolution Systems. "From creating, storing and even transferring methods from one instrument to another, the 850-DS is designed to improve your lab workflow. It can be used to collect samples for subsequent analysis or even incorporated into online UV systems."
Firmware options include exceptional functionality for method input and storage, automated cleaning cycles and, where applicable, a localized user interface. The 850-DS firmware also provides simplified data export options including Laboratory Information Management (LIM) systems, SD card downloads or printed documentation.