Stop by the UVP, LLC booth # 1007 at AACR in San Diego, California, to see a wide range of equipment for to simplify your life science research.
Select from several gel and chemiluminescent imaging systems including:
• BioSpectrum Imaging System - automates capture and analysis for chemiluminescent, fluorescent, colorimetric and multiplex imaging
• ChemiDoc-It2 Imaging System - modular design for gel and blot imaging
• ChemiDoc-ItTS2 Imager - capture gel and blot images with a touch of the screen
• BioDoc-It Imager - compact system for basic gel documentation
For cancer research, explore new levels of in vivo imaging with the iBox Explorer Imaging Microscope. The system enables macro to micro detection of fluorescence markers in whole animal to individual cells. Magnification levels range from 0.17X to 16.5X. The platform accommodates two mice. Excitation is from visible to NIR for applications include biodistribution monitoring, micro/macro metastases, hematogenous trafficking, tumor/host margins and interactions.
UVP manufactures the world's largest selection of UV lamps, including handheld, high intensity and bench designs, plus UV transilluminators, UV crosslinkers, UV viewing cabinets, UV intensity meters, hybridization ovens and UV/HEPA PCR hoods.
As part of Analytik Jena, UVP now carries their products for distribution in the United States and South America. These products complement UVP's current line to enhance the workflow process. Products include:
• SpeedMill homogenizer
• Sample preparation, isolation and extraction kits for DNA and RNA
• Innupure16 for automated extraction
• SpeedCycler rapidPCR thermal cycler
• qTower quantitative real time rapidPCR
Stop by UVP's booth to learn more about the products as well as sample kits for your research.
UVP, LLC headquarters and manufacturing facility is located in Upland, California. Its European sales office is in Cambridge UK. Analytik Jena is located in Jena, Germany.
Company websiteUVP, LLC.