New Easy-to-Handle Powerful Cutting Mill
12 Aug 2010The new cutting mill SM 300 is an extension to RETSCH's range of cutting mills and combines powerful size reduction with very easy handling. It can also be adapted to different size reduction tasks due to the variable speed from 700 to 3,000 rpm.
The SM 300 has a powerful 3 kW drive with additional flywheel mass and a high torque ensure excellent grinding results so that even heterogeneous sample mixtures are no longer a problem. Another advantage of the SM 300 is the easy access to the grinding chamber for cleaning: the housing is simply folded back and the push-fit rotor can be removed without tools. This only takes a few seconds.
The cutting mill SM 300 can be equipped with a wide range of accessories, among them a cyclone-suction-combination.
Benefits at a glance:
• Powerful size reduction thanks to 3 kW drive with additional flywheel mass
• Perfect adaptation to application requirements by variable speed from 700 to 3,000 rpm
• Optimum cutting effects thanks to double acting cutting bars
• Quick and easy cleaning thanks to fold-back housing with smooth surfaces and push-fit rotor
• Wide range of accessories, incl. cyclone-suction-combination
Company websiteRetsch GmbH