Quest ATR Accessory from Specac to be Showcased at Pittcon 2013
is the latest ATR accessory
; it is a performance single-reflection ATR accessory designed for laboratory spectroscopic sample analysis in the mid- and far-infrared.
The Quest's innovative optical design is based around all reflective gold-coated optics, and features Specac's Synopti-Focal Array technology with precision-molded aspheric mirrors. These features allow for a high throughput accessory with an extended wavelength capability suitable for both mid and far-IR spectroscopy. Key Features:
• Strong and durable monolithic diamond, ideal for analyzing hard, inflexible solid materials
• It has an extended wavelength capability from 10,000 to 40 wavenumbers
• High spectral quality and high throughput
• Interchangeable diamond, ZnSe and Ge crystal puck options Four interchangeable ATR crystal pucks are available for the Quest:
• High throughput diamond
• Extended wavelength diamond
Each puck is made from hardened stainless steel and is held in place on the accessory magnetically making them easily interchangeable without requiring additional alignment. There is also a choice of 7 different top-plate colors to brighten up your lab.
The Quest is compatible with most modern spectrometers with use of the Benchmark Baseplate system that allows quick and easy installation and simple switching between different instruments and accessories.
The Quest sets the benchmark in performance and value for ATR spectroscopy. Come and see the new Quest ATR in action at PITTCON 2013 booth 1220.
Also on show at the Specac booth will be a wide range of our products and product experts ready to offer solutions to your sampling requirements. We hope to see you there.
Company websiteSpecac Ltd