Product News: Pall Life Sciences Showcases Plasma Separation Membrane at AACC Clinical Lab Expo 2012Pall Life Sciences will present its full line of plasma separation membranes for blood separation, as well as other media, filter plates, and centrifugal devices for OEM applications. Offering The Clear Solution from our diagnostic membranes to our newly released Advance line of filter plates and centrifugal devices, Pall continues to provide solutions that improve your processes and results. Highlights of Pall’s product showcase (Booth 652) at AACC will include the following:
• Vivid™ Plasma Separation Membrane – Providing a one-step separation of plasma from whole blood.
• AcroPrep™ Advance Filter Plates – 96-well filter plates providing high performance membranes in an optimized filter plate configuration for diagnostic, genomic and protein applications.
• Microsep™ Advance and Macrosep® Advance Centrifugal Devices – Simplify many common nucleic acid and protein handling procedures, offering higher volumes of pure product and high recovery rates > 90%. Be sure to attend the company’s OEM Lecture and Poster Presentation on July 17th.
• OEM Lecture at 9:00 am – “Filtration System for White Blood Cell Concentration and Nucleic Acid Purification from Whole Blood Upstream of Molecular Diagnostic Applications”
• Poster at 2:00 pm – “Centrifuge-free Isolation of Liquid Plasma from Clinical Samples of Whole Blood”. You can visit Pall Life Sciences at the AACC 2012 Clinical Lab Expo, July 17-19, at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, CA - booth #652.