Aquatrode Plus now with a Removable Electrode Cable
19 Jan 2012The Aquatrode plus with plug-in head from Metrohm has been specially developed for measurements and titrations in low-ion and poorly buffered samples, such as surface waters and deionized water.
The major benefits include:
• Special membrane glass with low resistance for measurement in low-ion solutions. This guarantees very short response times even in difficult samples
• Fixed ground-joint diaphragm with low resistance and very low, clearly defined electrolyte flow for fast, very accurate and reproducible pH measurement / titration
• Double-junction design with maintenance-free inner electrolyte (gel) enables the bridge electrolyte to be adapted to the measurement conditions
• Screening of the inner tube prevents interference due to static electricity
• In addition to these advantages, the Aquatrode plus now offers easy storage / fast electrode replacement / complete flexibility due to its removable cable.
Company websiteMetrohm AG