The NEW Centrifan™ PE Evaporator/Concentrator from KD Scientific is a small volume evaporator that eliminates the problem of bumping using patented SBT (Self blowdown technology). SBT allows solvent drying using heated, circulating gas flow and NO VACUUM PUMP!
New Evaporator from KD Scientific Eliminates Problem of Bumping
The Centrifan™ PE dries solvents directly in the vial, increasing evaporation efficiency in your laboratory.
Features and Benefits:
• Easy-to-Use - No Monitoring
• Quick Set-Up - Put in the Samples and close the cover
• Small Footprint
• Dry Directly in Vials
• Cost Effective
• NO VACUUM PUMP - NO BUMPING!
• Organic Compound Evaporation
• Cold Room Evaporator
• Toxic & Radio Labeled compounds
• Dichoromethane, Chloroform, DMSO & Oil Polymers
• Protein Purification
• Lyophilization, Dissolved Minerals & Crystal Growth
In the Centrifan™ PE samples are dried in 20ml scintillation or other common vials and there is no need for a vacuum pump or a large supply of blow-down gas. This protects samples from loss and captures toxic vapors and materials in a closed system.
Company websiteKD Scientific