- New Evaporator from KD Scientific Eliminates Problem of Bumping
Product News: New Evaporator from KD Scientific Eliminates Problem of BumpingThe NEW Centrifan™ PE Evaporator/Concentrator from KD Scientific is a small volume evaporator that eliminates the problem of bumping using patented SBT (Self blowdown technology). SBT allows solvent drying using heated, circulating gas flow and NO VACUUM PUMP!
The Centrifan™ PE dries solvents directly in the vial, increasing evaporation efficiency in your laboratory.
Features and Benefits:
• Easy-to-Use - No Monitoring
• Quick Set-Up - Put in the Samples and close the cover
• Small Footprint
• Dry Directly in Vials
• Cost Effective
• NO VACUUM PUMP - NO BUMPING!
• Organic Compound Evaporation
• Cold Room Evaporator
• Toxic & Radio Labeled compounds
• Dichoromethane, Chloroform, DMSO & Oil Polymers
• Protein Purification
• Lyophilization, Dissolved Minerals & Crystal Growth
In the Centrifan™ PE samples are dried in 20ml scintillation or other common vials and there is no need for a vacuum pump or a large supply of blow-down gas. This protects samples from loss and captures toxic vapors and materials in a closed system.