Product News: The Premium Offensive – A New Dimension in Size-ReductionFRITSCH are extending the premium line by adding four new high-tech laboratory mills for various applications: functionally designed to the smallest detail, with interesting new features, latest technology, highest performance and maximum safety.
The four new additions are:Planetary Mono Mill PULVERISETTE 6 premium line
• High-speed grinding with doubled drive power and extremely high centrifugal acceleration
• Automatic motor-controlled grinding bowl imbalance compensation
• Advanced ServoLOCK grinding bowl tensioning
• Touch screen – colour display
• Tightly sealed grinding bowls even under overpressure and outside the mill.Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14 premium line
• Tripled drive power for high throughput and grinding performance
• Clean Design for easy cleaning
• Low noise level
• Optimised cooling.Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 premium line
• Extra strong with up to 3 kW drive power
• Extra robust for toughest demands
• Easy zero-point and gap width adjustment
• Clean Design for easy cleaning: fixed crushing jaw removable, movable crushing plate easy to exchange
• Optimal sound insulation.Disk Mill PULVERISETTE 13 premium line
• Easy milling gap width adjustment
• TFT Display with membrane keyboard
• Large, removable funnel
• Optimal grinding disk adjustment.
The FRITSCH premium
principle: making good products even better!
FRITSCH laboratory mills are becoming the standard for diverse applications in sample preparation. The brand PULVERISETTE is known for fast, loss-free size-reduction, easy handling, consistent reproducibility and long, reliable service life even under continuous, heavy duty usage. With the mills of the FRITSCH premium line they go one step further, more power makes them stronger than comparable instruments, more practical applications and equipment elements make the work easier, more comfortable, faster and safer.
Drop in and experience the entire range from FRITSCH – Milling and Sizing live during ACHEMA 2012 in Hall 4.1, Booth J49.