The FRITSCH sieve range is the focused answer to all typical sieving tasks in the laboratory: three well-conceived instruments for every application, with FRITSCH concepts that make the work simpler and faster – easy to operate, reliable and long-lasting.
FRITSCH Sieve Shakers are ideal for:
- Dry, wet and micro-precision sieving
- Measuring the quantitative particle size distribution of solids and suspensions
- Separating and fractioning
- Simple, ergonomic operation
- Fast, reproducible results
- Sample quantities between 0.05 g and 15 kg
- Sieve diameter from 100 mm to 450 mm, mesh widths from 5 μm – 125 mm
- Can be used as testing equipment in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001
- Automatic sieve evaluation with the FRITSCH software AUTOSIEVE
Vibratory Sieve Shaker ANALYSETTE 3 PRO – precise sieving with amplitude control
The high performance Vibratory Sieve Shaker ANALYSETTE 3 PRO offers everything you need for fast determination of quantitative particle size distribution in the laboratory. As a shaking sieve system with an electromagnetic drive oscillates the sieve stack into regulated vertical oscillations, and is the ideal solution for sieving sample quantities up to 2 kg and a measurement range from 5 μm to 63 mm.
Vibratory Sieve Shaker ANALYSETTE 3 SPARTAN – simple sieving for all tasks
The little sister of the ANALYSETTE 3 PRO for all typical sieving tasks in the laboratory with optical adjustment of the amplitude on the running instrument. Complete with the practical FRITSCH sieve stack tensioning system EASYTWIST and the FRITSCH evaluation software AUTOSIEVE for evaluation of the sieve analysis.
Heavy Duty Analytical Sieve Shaker ANALYSETTE 18 – effective sieving of large quantities
The ANALYSETTE 18 is the robust, Heavy Duty Analytical Sieve Shaker from FRITSCH. It can effortlessly sieve up to 15 kg of material between 20 μm and 125 mm. The three-dimensional sieving motion ensures particularly fast sieving results without manual re-sieving, and also optimal reproducibility.
Company websiteFritsch GmbH - Milling and Sizing