- Faster & Simpler: Randox Announce the Launch of Acusera 24.7 Live Online Version 2.0
Product News: Faster & Simpler: Randox Announce the Launch of Acusera 24.7 Live Online Version 2.0
Following our successful launch of version 1.6, including our popular new features; the automatic calculation of Sigma Metrics and Measurement Uncertainty, Randox Quality Control are pleased to announce the launch of Acusera 24.7 Live Online Version 2.0.
Following extensive development based on customer feedback, Acusera 24.7 Live Online 2.0 is faster, with a simplified user interface and an enhanced user experience. In addition to our unrivalled range of features offered in earlier versions, including; QC multi-rules, interactive charts & our unique dashboard interface, the below features have been added to the Acusera 24.7 Live Online software to speed up the review process and provide at-a-glance performance assessment.
- Peer data is updated instantly allowing real-time peer comparison, faster troubleshooting and identification of trends.
- Levey-Jennings charts now have even more functionality with the ability to add events such as calibration and reagent lot changes for advanced review of trends.
- New user interface which is faster and easier to use, enhancing your user experience
- Bi-directional communication with LIMS, new to Acusera 24.7 Connect.
- New Histogram chart providing a quick visualization of any test system bias
- Acusera 24.7 Connect and EDI 100 times faster at importing QC results to the software, increasing efficiency in your lab
- New Exception Report providing a count of the number of results for a given time period that exceed 2SD allowing corrective action to be taken.
- Support for multiple devices, our responsive design will scale to fit any platform including mobile, tablet and PC.
- Users can create a custom configuration that can be shared across other instruments in their lab and also other labs in their group, speeding up the configuration process for lab chains
- Performance limits, QC multi-rules and peer groups may now be customized depending on user preferences for each different analyte, instrument or lot of control.