Carestream Molecular Imaging Expands Global Presence
10 Sep 2008Carestream Molecular Imaging, a division of Carestream Health, Inc., is expanding its international presence with new dealer partnerships and a growing worldwide customer base. The company—which is presenting its latest research at this week’s World Molecular Imaging Conference—announced several new European dealer relationships and a host of recent customer wins.
New dealer partners in Europe and the Middle East include BioNova Cientifica, S.l. in Spain, Biosense S.R.L. in Italy, Csertex KFT in Hungary, and TransOrient Trading Co. in Palestine. “Delivering our proven molecular imaging solutions to research institutions globally, in collaboration with best-of-breed partners, is a logical extension of our international strategy,” said John DelliSanti, President of Carestream Molecular Imaging. “The demand for a cost effective and translatable molecular imaging solution is growing rapidly. We intend to significantly increase our international efforts and expect to achieve continued growth and expansion into new markets around the globe. “
The company’s European dealer network is dedicated to increasing the presence of the company’s optical molecular imaging systems and fluorescent imaging agents to prominent pharmaceutical companies and research institutions. Partners such as Advanced Molecular Vision Ltd., AMV Germany, BioTech a.s., Csertex Ltd., Metis Biyoteknoloji and Metis-Turkey have been instrumental in the company’s recent customer successes in the following European institutions:
• Baxter AG
• Charles University of Prague
• Ege University School of Medicine, Tulay Aktas Oncology Hospital
Carestream Molecular Imaging Expands Global Presence / Page 2
• Humboldt Universität Berlin
• Hungarian Academy of Sciences’ Institute of Experimental Medicine
• Imperial College London’s Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology
• Institute for Molecular Pathology IMP
• Istanbul University Department of Molecular Biology
• Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine
• University of Debrecen’s Department of Physiology
• University of Dundee’s Division of Molecular Physiology
• University of Edinburgh’s MRC Centre for Inflammation Research
Carestream Molecular Imaging is showcasing its portfolio of in vivo digital molecular imaging systems and imaging agents at the 2008 World Molecular Imaging Conference.
Carestream Health, an independent company, has licensed the KODAK brand for use with its own brands across its portfolio of leading-edge molecular imaging, medical imaging and healthcare IT products.
Company websiteBruker BioSpin