The new EL406™ 1536-well Microplate Washer Dispenser offers fast and efficient microplate washing in 1536-well microplates as well as 96-well and 384-well microplates. Accurate and precise dispensing is available from peristaltic and microprocessor-controlled syringe drive reagent dispensing technologies. By combining microplate washing and up to three reagent dispensers, researchers no longer need to purchase and maintain separate instruments for each assay wash and reagent dispense step.
BioTek's new monochromator-based Synergy™ Mx Multi-Mode Microplate Reader with Ultra Fine-Tuned™ performance provides superior detection in fluorescence, luminescence and absorbance read modes on par with performance and flexibility normally found only in dedicated single-mode systems. A modular format means that the required detection modes can be selected for specific laboratory needs and upgraded at any time as needs change. Synergy Mx will be featured at the third annual "Late Night with LRIG: Rapid-Fire Innovation Session", to be held January 26, 2009 at the Wyndham Palm Springs Hotel.
BioTek's technical poster presentations at LabAutomation 2009 include:
• Optimizing Robustness of the Membrane-free, Oris™ Cell Migration Assay for High Throughput Screening Using the BioTek Synergy HT Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
• Novel Gyrasol Sensor Assay Platform with the Hybrid Technology Multi-Mode Reader Synergy 4
• Invitrogen's Predictor™ hERG Fluorescence Polarization Assay Using BioTek's Synergy 4 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader with Hybrid Technology
• Automated ELISA Liquid Handling with EL406 Combination Microplate Washer Dispenser
• Volume Scaling of the Transcreener® ADP2 FP Assay on the BioTek Synergy 2 and 4 Multi-Mode Microplate Readers Allows For Easy Transition From Assay Development to High-Throughput Screening - presented in partnership with BellBrook Labs
• Automated Triplex Assay to Assess Cell Viability, Cytotoxicity and Apoptosis - presented in partnership with Promega Corporation
Additional innovative microplate instruments presented at BioTek's booth include Synergy 4 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader with Hybrid Technology™; PowerWave™ Microplate Spectrophotometer; ELx405™ Microplate Washer; NanoQuot™ and MicroFlo™ Select Dispensers; Precision™ Automated Microplate Pipetting System; BioStack™ Microplate Stacker and BioStack Twister® II Microplate Handler.
Details on BioTek's products and technologies will be available at Booth #443, as well as on the company website, click on the link below!