- Bio-Rad to Showcase New Products and Developments at ILMAC 2013
Product News: Bio-Rad to Showcase New Products and Developments at ILMAC 2013Join Bio-Rad at booth B42 (Hall 1.2) during the ILMAC exhibition between the 24-27th September to learn about new products and workflow solutions. Booth highlights include:
• S3™ Cell Sorter
- The first truly walk-up automated cell sorter available to scientists. Expertly engineered with revolutionary precision and automated setup, the S3 cell sorter is a benchtop cell sorter equipped with one or two lasers and up to four fluorescence detectors plus forward and side scatter (FSC and SSC). Small in footprint, the S3 cell sorter brings affordable, dependable, and simplified cell sorting to every researcher.
• NGC™ Medium-Pressure Chromatography Systems
– A laboratory chromatography solution that aligns and scales to fit your purification, automation and throughput requirements. The plug-and-play systems are fully customizable and offer a truly modular platform. Powered by instinctive ChromLab™ software for simple instrument control and method development, coupled with intuitive data analysis.
• QX100™ Droplet Digital™ PCR System
– The next generation of quantitative PCR technology for an absolute measure of target DNA molecules with unrivalled performance in precision, accuracy and sensitivity. This technology is being utilized in a number of applications including copy number variation, rare mutation detection and gene expression analysis.
Learn about these technologies and more at the Bio-Rad booth (B42) during ILMAC and also pick up your free sample of Clarity™ western ECL substrate.
Before you visit ILMAC though, why don’t you click here to take a preview tour around the Bio-Rad ILMAC booth?