- BD Announces Award to NHS Supply Chain Framework Agreement
Product News: BD Announces Award to NHS Supply Chain Framework AgreementBD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), a leading global medical technology company, is proud to accept its successful award to NHS Supply Chain’s National Microbiology Framework Agreement. NHS Supply Chain provides patient-focused healthcare products and supply chain services to the UK’s National Health Service (NHS). The agreement covers a comprehensive product range that sit within the Microbiology department.
Providing customer focused supply chain services, giving customers a single point of access to thousands of products nationally, BD’s acknowledged award is a step forward in the changing landscape.
The following product areas will be covered via NHS Supply Chain’s Framework Agreement:
• Microbiological Identification Kits: Biochemical, Agglutination Tests
• Manual Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing
• Pre-Poured Culture Media and Broth
• Automated Blood Culture
• Automated Identification and Susceptibility Analyzers
• Automated Identification of Tuberculosis System
• Plate Streakers
• Automated Identification – Maldi TOF (In partnership with Bruker Daltonics)