Product News: Network With Senior Level Executives From the Top 20 Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology IndustriesAppel Consulting will be hosting the 2nd Annual Pharmacovigilance Conference, where an expert panel of speakers, will share insights on ‘exploring innovation’, pivotal to achieve success in the global pharmacovigilance field.
The summit will focus on "Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Strategies: New Advances." You can listen to updates from industry analysts on the Challenges of Benefit-Risk Management Systems. Key addresses will include understanding the financial impact of pharmacovigilance.
Scientific presentations will provide in-depth coverage of current difficulties and challenges facing the pharmacovigilance industry, with sessions dedicated to Pharmacovigilance pre-approval planning and research. The Pharmacovigilance Conference will focus on six scientific areas:
1) New harmonization initiatives in pharmacovigilance
2) New strategies in benefit risk optimization, risk communication, labeling & packaging
3) Addressing drug counterfeiting issues & evaluating possible measures to combat & protect consumers
4) EU and US reforms in pharmacovigilance legislation
5) The economics of pharmacovigilance and pharmacoepidemiology
6) Preparing for product specific inspections & compliance monitoring by authorities Key Speakers include:
• Dr György Zörényi, Global Patient Safety Physician , Astrazeneca
• Dr Anil Dhiri, Consultant Business Analyst, Oracle
• Dr Humaira Qureshi, Vice President- Pharmacovigilance, Kinapse
• Dr Dimitrios M Antoniadis, Director of Pharmacovigilance , Pharmathen S.A
• Dr Shelly Gandh, Director of Pharmacovigilance, NDA Regulatory Science Ltd
• Dr Dennis Vargo, Head of Pharmacovigilance, AVEO Pharmaceuticals