- New Variable Start-Stop Dispensing Peristaltic Pumps from Aalborg® Instruments
Product News: New Variable Start-Stop Dispensing Peristaltic Pumps from Aalborg® InstrumentsAalborg® Instruments’ TPV RP Adjustable RPM with Dispensing Peristaltic Pumps can be timer relay set to start dispensing liquids for a selected time period and to stop dispensing for another selected time period. Seven time intervals are possible.
Easily accessible controls enable Priming, dynamic Braking, RPM setting, and Flow direction reversing.
The adjustable pump handle makes carrying easy, serves as a base to lift and angle the pump face, ensures that the controls are easily user-accessible, and enables the pump to be hung.
Designed to pump liquids of low to high viscosity from source to destination, TPV RP Models can accommodate user-set speeds of 0 to 300 RPM. The flow range is 0-5000 ml/min (1/2“ ID tubing). Design Features
• Economical, compact design
• 3 stainless steel rollers and stainless steel shafts
• Fixed occlusion wall
• Unique adjustable tubing sub-assembly
• Maintenance-free 24 VDC brushless motor
• Can be mounted in any direction
• Long tubing life
• Safety cover
• Programmable timer
• Power LED
Pumps are ideal for laboratory, processing, and OEM applications including fuel with the appropriate tubing.