Latest: ChemiDoc-It2 Gel/Blot Imagers from UVP
Latest: Irvine Scientific Receives CE Mark Approval for Human Serum Albumin
Latest: High-class qPCR: Analytik Jena Launches qTOWER³ at BIOTECHNICA
Latest: PlasmaQuant ® MS — Accurate and Precise Arsenic Speciation in Foods and Beverage with Sup...
Latest: Free Application Handbook: Food, Beverages, Agriculture
Latest: My Lab Essentials: Forensic Soil Investigation − Mapping Criminal Influences
Latest: 10 Traits of a Science Lab Superhero
Tips for Selecting a Centrifuge That Best Meets Your Needs
What Not to Miss at ASHG 2015
ANALYSETTE 28: Fast Analysis of Particle Shape and Size
ChemiDoc-It2 Gel/Blot Imagers from UVP
10 Traits of a Science Lab Superhero
Optimize Your Pesticide Detection and Quantitation
Cellular Analysis of 3D Spheroid-Based Tumor Invasion Assays
Detection of Human Tau Protein Aggregation
Rapid Elemental And Isotope Analysis Of Coal Material By EA/EA-IRMS
Pyrolysis Applications in Forensic Labs
Bubble Point Test Method Using Aervent® 0.2 μm Hydrophobic Membrane with 60/40 IPA
A Systematic Investigation of CID Q-TOF-MS/MS Collision Energies to Improve N- and O-glyc...
Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
06 Oct 2015-08 Oct 2015
17 Oct 2015-21 Oct 2015
12 Dec 2015-16 Dec 2015
23 Jan 2016-27 Jan 2016
• Bottoms are 60% thinner than conventional polystyrene plates, resulting in lower background fluorescent and enabling readings down to 3... Read more...
• This microplate has half the growth area of a standard 96 well plate • Flat bottoms with 190µL total volume • Bo... Read more...
• This microplate has half the growth area of a standard 96 well plate • Flat bottoms with 190µL total volume • Whi... Read more...
• White walled plates enhance luminescent signals and have low background luminescence and fluorescence • This microplate has ... Read more...
• Feature uniform skirt heights for greater robotic gripping surface • Solvent resistant polypropylene provides compatibility ... Read more...
• Solvent resistant polypropylene provides compatibility with many common organic solvents (e.g., DMSO, ethanol, methanol) • C... Read more...
Ideal for whole cell or subcellular high content screening Can be used with high throughput confocal imagers, and has been optimized with the Am... Read more...
• Enhances luminescent signals and have low background luminescence and fluorescence • Designed to reduce well-to-well crossta... Read more...
• Has low background fluorescence and minimize light scattering • Designed to reduce well-to-well crosstalk • Nonbi... Read more...
High optical quality and scratch-resistant glass Glass bottom thickness of 200 µm is well suited for imaging microscopy Well bottom flatne... Read more...
High optical quality and scratch-resistant glass Glass bottom thickness of 200 µm is well suited for imaging microscopy Well bottom flatness ... Read more...