This Symposium will be held in from June 19-24, 2016 in the newly renovated Marriott Marquis in San Francisco, California, USA. Our beautiful host city is an exciting high-tech hub that is also home to world-class sights, cuisine, sports, and culture.
The goal of HPLC 2016 is to bring together scientists who use and develop HPLC, capillary electrophoresis, supercritical fluidic chromatography, microfluidics, and mass spectrometry to exchange ideas, best practices, and latest developments. The conference program is guided by emerging trends in separations technology and their impact on science and society.
Topics include column and stationary phase technology, interface to mass spectrometry, microfluidic systems, capillary electrophoresis, LCxLC, QA&QC methods, QbD in separations, and application to real world problems. A special emphasis in applications will be on bioanalysis including: pharmaceuticals, antibody-drug conjugates, antibody characterization, biotechnology, proteins and proteomics, glycomics, metabolomics and lipidomics, food and nutrition, well-characterized biologicals, biofuels, environment, and toxicology.
HPLC 2016 will provide researchers with:
- practical information that improves productivity;
- a showcase of the latest innovative commercial offerings in the field through a vendor exhibit, vendor seminars, and user sessions;
- an extensive technical program to present, discuss and learn about recent developments, cutting-edge research, and new applications in separation science;
- an educational program with tutorials and workshops for those new to using HPLC and related techniques;
- a social program for informal discussion and learning.