- Waters to Present Latest LC/MS Solutions at AACC 2013
Industry News: Waters to Present Latest LC/MS Solutions at AACC 2013Join Waters at booth 4923 for an exciting and informative program of speakers at AACC in Houston. This year you can learn about Waters LC/MS solutions for your laboratory in our in-booth presentations.
• Standardization of an LC/MS Assay for Tacrolimus TDM
• A High Sensitivity Clinical Research Method for the Analysis of Estradiol
• Sample Preparation Strategies for Opioid Analysis
• Better LC/MS Results Using Online SPE
Clinical laboratories around the world are focused on reporting quality and truth in results. Accurate test results are necessary for clinical research and discovery, as well as routine diagnostic testing. Waters provides a diverse portfolio of LC-MS/MS systems – some designed for the research laboratory, as well as a versatile array of medical devices for in vitro diagnostics.
Waters’ focus has delivered the first FDA-cleared LC-MS/MS assay that integrates separations science, mass spectrometry, consumables, data management software, service and support. So, whether you are in search of a novel biomarker, identifying the latest designer drug or looking to take a routine lab test to a new level of performance, Waters can help you make a difference.
For more information, click here