All eyes on Dubai in 2007
29 Aug 2006Dubai is once again playing host to ARABLAB The Expo in February 2007, and already all the major companies are lining up in their support for the BIGGEST INTERNATIONAL SHOW for the Laboratory & Instrumentation Industry in 2007.
At the European launch of the “LAB ZONE”, Mr. David Domoney, organizer of the event, commented that “ARABLAB 2007 will be developing a wider focus than in previous years, in order to maintain it’s position as one of the “TOP 5” laboratory shows in the world... and also without ANALYTICA or ACHEMA in 2007, the ARABLAB show will attract an even wider global attendance from buyers/dealers and end users.”
ARABLAB is billed as “The International Show for Tomorrow’s Technology” and the introduction of “LAB ZONES” will offer additional benefits to both exhibitors and visitors:
The “LAB ZONES” include:
- MEDILAB……The buying source for effective Medical Research
- BIOLAB……The one stop shop for the BIO business
- PETROLAB……The research source for the Petro Industry
- ENVIROLAB……The key to a better environment
A series of seminars, branded under the appropriate “ZONE” label, will ensure a unique “Seller/Buyer” networking opportunity.
It was also announced that the show will feature:
- THE NANOTECHNOLOGY ZONE which will incorporate a specialist presentation of the very latest technology available in this growth sector (More details will be made available shortly).
Mr. David Domoney stated that he was delighted with the growing global support for the show, which reflects both the status of the event, as well as the recognition of Dubai as an international conference and exhibition destination.
Company websiteThe ArabLab Group