The conference program is coordinated by Richard A. Yost
(VP Programs), University of Florida. The schedule begins on Sunday, June 4 with tutorial lectures at 5:00 pm and the opening session and plenary lecture at 6:45 pm followed by a Welcome Reception in the poster/exhibit hall.
The 2017 Conference will retain all our favorite program sessions, plus add some new sessions –
- Given the popularity of the Sunday afternoon tutorials, this year we’ll have four tutorial lectures in two parallel tracks
- We’ll have a special oral session Monday morning, organized in collaboration with the ASMS Archivist/Historian celebrating the wide range of science from Klaus Biemann’s lab
- We’ll have four new oral sessions this year –
- Microorganisms: Identification & Characterization
- Fundamentals for Everyone
- GC/MS, GC/GC/MS, GC/MS/MS, and GC/HRMS
- Plant “omics”
The annual conference will continue to feature a dynamic platform for corporate members with booths, hospitality suites, and breakfast seminars. Companies interested in participating should go to the exhibitor toolkit
Finally, note that our Thursday afternoon closing Plenary Lecture on “Saving the Great Coral Reefs”
will tie into an IMAX movie on the great coral reefs at the following Closing Event!
All conference sessions and short courses will be at the Indiana Convention Center,100 S. Capitol Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46225.