This past year was a big one for the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) proposing major rule changes. Book your place now to hear about the changes that have been made to the FSMA in the last 12 months, and what these changes mean for your organization.
• Find out what the Safe Food for Canadians Act means for Food Manufacturers
• Learn from case studies of lean manufacturing strategies
• Hear how leadership communication can help the spread of new ideas in your business.
Industry-leading speakers this year include –
• Mike Hackney, Plant Manager & Senior Director of Manufacturing, ConAgra Foods, Inc.
• Bradd Eldridge, Director QA & Compliance, Food Safety & Strategy, Abbott Nutrition
• Thomas Mort, Global Energy Director, Archer Daniels Midland Company
Join us at The Hyatt Regency in Dallas, Texas on March 10-11 to enjoy a not-to-be missed program, pre-arranged 1-2-1 networking meetings and the opportunity to hear about the most recent legislation that will impact your business.