SMi is proud to present the 16th installment in the established sell-out conference series; Superbugs and Superdrugs taking place on 5th and 6th March 2014, London UK.
Discuss the growing threat of bacterial resistance at this unique forum which will bring together key industry leaders from big pharma companies, biotech companies, regulatory agencies and academia to discuss the latest development in the antibacterial market.
Superdrugs and Superdrugs 2014 will address the main challenges that pharmaceutical companies are currently facing in terms of funding, antimicrobial resistance, regulation, new technologies and global solutions.
Why Attend this Event:
• Discover the latest Public/Private Partnerships to combat antimicrobial resistance both in the US and in Europe
• Consider antibody based strategies as a new method to tackle antimicrobial resistance
• Discuss the different therapeutic approaches in fighting Clostridium Difficile Infections, Hepatitis C,
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa infections and Staphylococci infections
• Learn about hot topics which include antimicrobial stewardship, nanoparticulate oligonucleotide antibacterials and alternative models for tackling antimicrobial resistance
• Richard Bergström, Director General, EFPIA
• Line Matthiessen, Head of Infectious Disease and Public Health Unit, European Commission
• Joe Larsen, Branch Chief Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial Program, Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA)
• Richard Bax, Senior Partner, TranScrip Partners
• James Anderson, European Partnerships Director, GSK
• Ralph Minter, Fellow Antibody Discovery and Protein Engineering, MedImmune
• Malcolm Page, Head of Biology, Basilea Pharmaceutica
• Michael Mourez, Therapeutic Area Leader, Sanofi
• Pierre Raboisson, Head of Medicinal Chemistry, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson
• Chris Longshaw, Associate Director for Microbiology, Astellas Pharma Europe
• Chris Hoyle, Economist, Office for Health Economics
Previous installments in the series have received positive feedback from the industry including "Very well organized conference" – GSK, "Good level of quality" – Janssen, "Very good and engaging speakers" – Merck and "Good topics, mix of basic research and clinical development and perspectives" - J&J
This really is a unique event not be missed. Click the event website link to download the brochure and secure your place.
Alternatively contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0)20 7827 6184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org